Physics and Mathematics were always my main interests since high school. My interest in Theoretical Physics became clear and immovable during my undergraduate study at Damascus University. After I graduated with distinction, I applied to the Master of Physics program at Damascus University. For the research project, I chose to work on Dark Matter. Moreover, I was offered a Teaching Assistant post at the Physics Department at Damascus University with the possibility to get an Astrophysics scholarship in order to pursue my studies abroad. I granted a joint Syrian-Iranian scholarship. After I completed successfully a one-year Persian language course at Persian language center of Imam Khomeini International University, I enrolled a M.Sc. program in Astrophysics in the same university. For the research project, I chose to work on Sunspot phenomena, specifically penumbral Microjets.
I am currently enrolled in cosmology PhD program at Shahid Beheshti University and now I am concentrating on gravitational waves as a research topic.
- ۲۰۰۹-۲۰۱۳: Bachelor of physics, Damascus University, Damascus, Syria.
- 2014-2017: M.Sc. degree in theoretical Physics, Damascus University, Damascus, Syria.
- 2017-2018: Persian language certification, International University of Imam Khomeini, Qazvin, Iran.
- 2018-2021: M.Sc. degree in Astrophysics, International University of Imam Khomeini, Qazvin, Iran.
- Alakhras, M. et al. (2017) “Six Higgs Doublets Model for Dark Matter” Physical Review D. 96. 10.1103/PhysRevD.96.095013.